Our inspectors at Precision Home & Property Inspections are certified by the National Association of Certified Homes Inspectors (NACHI) to examine commercial properties. We have years of experience inspecting a variety of commercial properties such as residential apartment complexes, office buildings, warehouses, special venue buildings & multi-unit retail space.
Our commercial inspections are extremely thorough and include examination of the following structures and systems:
- Structural and exterior walls & retaining walls
- Roof condition and life expectancy
- Foundation and concrete slabs
- Fire and Safety Code Compliance
- ADA accessibility
- Electrical panels and wiring systems
- Plumbing fixtures and piping
- Air conditioning equipment & ductwork
- Stairs, entrances and exits
- Walkways, parking & drives
- Site grading & drainage
Buying a building for business or selling your current commercial building is very challenging and comes with great financial risk. So if you are considering buying or selling a commercial property, give Precision Home & Property Inspections a call today and let them help guide you to a successful completion of your commercial property transaction.